Thursday, January 17, 2008

Goings on





I love my husband, I love my dogs and I give thanks for all of them.

The birds have been flocking to the feeders and surrounding ground like crazy. Sam has had to go out several recent mornings to break the ice out of the bird baths.

It snowed here last night, what a surprise for us. Thankfully by this morning it had melted and just rained all day. It will be cold still for a spell, below freezing lows over the weekend. I hate this type of weather. I prefer sunshine and warm temps.

So I whine and feel yucky until it gets better.

I'm finally crawling out of this bout with what I think was bronchitis. It hit me last Friday and I've been working from home since. Tomorrow it's back to the office I hope.

Tomorrow I think I'll opine about country music. I love it.

No comments: